Senior Technical Account Manager- AMAZON Web Services, Korea
- Munich, Germany
1. With AMAZON Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into "the Cloud". As a member of the AWS Enterprise Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology with interactions with leading companies in this space and engineers within Amazon developing the capability. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Enterprise Support provides a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) who specializes in optimization. The Senior TAM has the technical depth and tools to provide reporting and analysis for your organization, as designated technical points of contact, provide guidance to help you plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your AWS environment operationally healthy.
As more and more large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in the need of high powered technical talent to ensure a flawless customer experience. The TAM functions as part of the Support team to ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. The Sr. TAM provides assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of AWS services and the customer's architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues. The Sr. TAMs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
• Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
• Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
• Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice)
• Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers and AWS service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
• Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issues
• The right person will be highly technical, analytical, and possess at least 7 years of troubleshooting/service delivery experience
• Previous customer facing experience as a technical lead with strong experience in any of the below areas
• Linux and Windows
• Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing)
• Programming (Java, Ruby, C#)
• Distributed Computing
• Database or Big Data
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and strong writing/reading skills in English.
• Strong customer focus and bias for action; and ability to work with remote teams.
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
• Experience with AWS service offerings
• Experience working directly with Enterprise customers
• Demonstrated technical expertise in areas such as:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
• Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired
For more information, please visit
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Back to top