Senior Tax Analyst - Foreign Reporting
Amazon is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join its Direct Tax Reporting team within the Foreign Reporting Group. The Amazon Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, and dynamic environment. The mission of the Foreign Reporting Group is to comply with foreign local tax reporting requirements and manage the worldwide, tax-related filings of Amazon's foreign entities.
As a member of the Foreign Reporting Group, the Senior Tax Analyst will support the global local tax teams on various projects and deliverables to serve our internal customers. Areas of responsibility include compliance, research and analysis. A highly organized, self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills will be successful on this team.
- Prepare all aspects of global withholding tax compliance
- Prepare and maintain monthly withholding tax reconciliations
- Assist with preparation and/or review of withholding tax provision and forecasting
- Prepare, research and maintain local residency form requirements
- Assist with developing and maintaining tax matrices
- Assist with tax controversy, by gathering and organizing supporting documentation of tax positions and filings
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution with a focus in accounting or similar.
- 5+ years of tax and/or accounting experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of Withholding tax experience.
- CPA and/or MST preferred.
- Previous public accounting experience in tax.
- Experience interacting with outside service providers.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience managing large sets of data
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top