Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Amazon Devices is looking for a Senior Supply Program Manager for its portfolio of devices and accessories.
The mission of our Supply Planning team is to provide the best support for our Product Marketing teams, Account Managers and retailers to ensure every customer is able to purchase the product they want, when and where they want it. In order to achieve this, our team is focused on managing the business and collaborating with retailers, internal teams and global technical teams to build long term technical solutions.
As a Senior Supply Program Manager, you are the subject matter expert for supply planning, order management, retailer support, in-stock, allocation for current and upcoming products as well as process improvement to streamline internal processes. Specifically, the role has the following responsibilities:
• Manage our end-to-end planning processes and workflows across the device network
• Create and implement inventory allocation strategies to maximize sales, inventory placement, turns, and customer experience
• Own and communicate demand insights and supply allocation plans to key cross-functional internal stakeholders
• Management and ownership of the total product lifecycle from new product launch to end of life with retailers
• Invent and simplify processes to ensure we are constantly improving operations for our internal and external customers
• Bachelor's Degree in quantitative subject, e.g. Economics, Finance, Math
• Relevant years of experience working in sales operations with retail partners, forecasting, supply/demand models and sales operations
• Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical abilities and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
• Outstanding attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
• Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence and inspire action in others
• Experience managing demand and supply initiatives and program/process improvement teams
• Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
• Multi-year experience working in an analytical/ business planning environment in a fast-paced, data-centric, global organization
• SQL and Tableau skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.