Amazon's Supply Chain Team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Senior Supply Chain Manager based in Munich in part-time (20-29h). This highly visible role will require working with multiple stakeholders and the leadership team. The candidate will own vendor operational performance and strategy, and how this directly impacts the P&L. The candidate will especially focus on business metrics around product availability for our customers in DE Hardlines categories and will work within both a DE and EU scope.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Project Management: Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor confirmation rates
• Troubleshoot and drive resolution for systemic issues that negatively affect product availability
• Find ways to work at scale across the wider vendor base
• Work with cross functional IT teams to further automate key processes
• Passionately advocate for the customer and category within Amazon
• Relevant university degree in business or engineering
• Proven, successful supply chain professional with several years' experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting and buying or top tier consulting
• Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with extensive business acumen
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
• Advanced excel skills
• MBA from renowned business school
• German is a plus
• Experience in seasonal planning processes
• SQL and experience in working with large-scale, complex datasets
• Basic statistical knowledge
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.