Senior Supply Chain Manager
- New York, NY
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for an experienced results-oriented Supply Chain and Instock professional to support Amazon's fast growing customer base in Poland. This is a highly visible position that requires a candidate with the proven leadership ability to facilitate and guide processes thinking and continuous Supply Chain improvements.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for the availability, inventory health and vendor operations behind our selection to our Polish customers ("what you do not have in stock, you cannot sell"). In addition, you will be working on cross-functional development activities, projects and process improvements to improve the overall customer experience for our Polish customers. You will work closely with the vendor management team, the central EU operations teams, the EU category teams and our central Tech teams.
• Manage the Instock function of the business including country level demand planning, buying, vendor operations, capacity management and inventory management.
• Create scalable instock systems/processes by working with Tech and Product teams, vendor operations, and vendor management.
• Track key customer and vendor experience metrics and drive improvements across them by building actionable plans.
• Influence Tech and Operations teams in building support and resources for projects and initiatives.
• Guide Retail business teams in their ability to develop and execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that improve buying accuracy, inventory health and vendor operations.
• Identify and drive Supply Chain process improvements in a scalable manner.
• Participate in day-to-day operational aspects, including suggesting and executing business improvement initiatives, and gathering and addressing customer feedback.
• Ability to harness data to drive business and operational decisions (experience with complex quantitative analysis)
• Proven problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
• Ability to think creatively and thrive in ambiguous work environments.
• Ability to influence business and tech stakeholders.
• A record of accomplishment of delivering results in past positions.
• Advanced Excel, and SQL skills.
• 8+ years of professional experience.
• English proficiency.
• Experience in forecasting, demand/inventory planning and/or supply chain management.
• Previous experience in consulting, technology or Retail/FMCG.
• MBA or MSC from a premier business/engineering school or similar qualification.
• Python skills.
• Polish language skills are a plus.
Back to top