Senior Supply Chain Manager, EU Consumables Private Brands
- Atlanta, GA
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic Sr. Supply Chain Manager to focus on managing selection availability in support of the Amazon Private Brands business in Europe. Private Brands is a long-term growth opportunity for Amazon. As a Sr. Supply Chain Manager you will play a critical role in the growth of the business, leading the inventory planning and supply chain management for a diverse range of product categories.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring all products under remit are available for our customers to purchase
• Developing and executing plans for inventory to stay in stock and in line with business financial goals
• Working with different teams to optimize supply chain lead times and costs
• Setting goals and managing performance against key inventory and operational metrics
• Leveraging data to drive analysis and decision-making
• Contributing to the development and success of new products
• Developing scalable solutions to operational challenges
The ideal candidate should be passionate about retail and have outstanding project management abilities. The candidate should feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
Traits of success:
• Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves solving difficult problems and "getting it done"
• Thrive in ambiguous work environments
• Be comfortable collaborating with team members both locally and globally
The position is based in Luxembourg at the Amazon EU Headquarters.
• University degree required, ideally in a technical, business or analytical discipline
• 5+ years of experience in operations, inventory planning and/or demand forecasting
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Extremely strong written and verbal English-language communication skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience in online/offline retail
• Familiarity with SQL
Back to top