Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Seattle, WA
This is an exciting role that will involve building new capabilities needed for the Fresh Supply Chain to delight customers. This involves working backwards from the customer to identify new initiatives, building the business case for identified areas, and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to execute against these plans.
We are seeking an experienced leader with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams of senior leaders, business managers, and external partners.
• MBA or Master's degree in a related field
• Business experience of 6-10 years
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal teams and external partners
• Proven history of being able to influence peers without authority
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
Prior experience in the following is a plus,
• New product launches
• Food retail
• Meat supply chain
Back to top