Senior Strategic Product Manager - Customer Experience
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Senior Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight customers. This is a rare opportunity to help define and implement the strategy to Amazon's selection grows even faster to delight our customers.
As Senior Product Manager you will own the roadmap to define, build, and launch new ways for customers to shop on Amazon. You will partner with business and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. You will be responsible for innovating and executing on the key ingredient to delight our customers: Having all the Selection our customers want.
You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers. You will use your ability to analyze and understand complex data to drive decisions. You will have strong cross-functional skills and will be comfortable working closely with business and development teams. You should be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. This is a highly visible role and you will lead discussions with senior leadership across and outside of Retail.
The role will be based in Milan. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
• 7+ years professional experience in product management, management consulting or related experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
• strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
• Deep knowledge of marketing and communication logics
• Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams in different organizations and multiple external partners
• Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results.
• Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Italian language is mandatory. Fluent in English
• Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
• Spanish knowledge is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top