Senior Sourcing Recruiting, HR4HR
The Human Resources recruiting organization (HR4HR) is seeking a Senior Sourcing Recruiter to own, build and drive innovative strategies to find and attract the world's best HR and Talent Acquisition partners.
Are you motivated by engaging with top talent? You will pursue candidates who are innovators, driven in their pursuit to raise the bar for employees and the businesses they guide. Are you excited to bring sourcing to the next level? You will use creative and data driven models to elevate our approach to talent mapping, engagement and attraction. Are you passionate about making impactful connections? You will have the opportunity to source select talent across organizations, advocating for candidate preferences in job content where you feel the strongest match will be a specific one. Are you a mentor? We are a team who values developing others!
The HR4HR Sr. Sourcing Recruiter will have:
- exemplary verbal and written communication
- a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation
- a real passion for pursuing diverse talent
- demonstrated creative excellence in research and prospecting
- a consistent record for developing operationally sound, scalable processes
- a history of effectively partnering with peers to achieve results
- the ability to coach and develop others, excited to share insights and ideas
- examples of using data to identify and remove roadblocks as well as to invest opportunistically
- experience influencing senior leaders, and understand the value of providing extraordinary customer service.
Make history and become a part of an amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Experience building sourcing plans for a talent community
- Experience with online sourcing techniques
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mentoring skills preferred
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top