Senior Solutions Architect, Alexa Skills
- Seattle, WA
Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role on the Alexa skills team. In this role, you will be working with top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform.
You must have hands-on development experience and experience working with partners from a consulting, evangelism, solution architecture or similar role. You will be the "face of Amazon" with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects.
You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
• Provide technical consultation to strategic development partners
• Create policies and establish process for a new and undefined organization to help scale quickly.
• Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on Amazon devices and services, as well as other mobile platforms supported by the Amazon Appstore
• Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
• Manage complex projects with significant impact.
• 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
• 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
• A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top