Senior Solutions Architect Alexa
- Austin, TX
Do you have a passion for being on the forefront of new technologies and enjoy thinking about the future of Voice Assistant applications? The Alexa team is seeking a Solutions Architect to help mold the future of how customers use voice everywhere. This role will be on the forefront of a new technology - in an area that represents an evolution in how people interact with services and devices. In this role, you will wear many hats including technical adviser, technical account lead and development support. As you will be the "technical face of Amazon" for key strategic partnerships, you will utilize a unique combination of creativity, deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our partners are able to take full advantage of Alexa's capabilities to deliver delightful end user experiences.
Ideally, you're someone who can write code with the best of them, but also want to help guide the broader industry towards building incredible voice experiences that will wow customers. You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You will also be able to think strategically about product and technical challenges. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we'd like to speak with you.
• Engage with partners' developers, architects, designers, hardware engineers, project managers, and management teams
• Provide technical training and consultation to strategical development partners.
• Manage complex projects end-to-end with significant bottom-line impact.
• Root cause partner issues and provide resolution to unblock development or improve Alexa experience.
• Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies.
• Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers.
• Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible with Alexa Skills.
• Create thought leadership and world class knowledge capital, such as white-papers, blogs, code samples and development resources that can be used by other developers
• Advocate internally for developer features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class Alexa skills ecosystem
• Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
• Proven senior level track record of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
• Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
• This position is based in London, UK
• An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• Experience in the voice processing, portable device or personal digital assistant industry
• Experience with speech-related hardware systems
Back to top