Senior Solutions Architect, Alexa
- Seattle, WA
Want to build Alexa experiences using capabilities that aren't even public yet? Want to influence the roadmap from an Alexa skill builder's perspective? Help mold the future of voice recognition, ambient computing, and cloud-based content/services.
In this role, you will be working directly with the product team and top-tier companies & Alexa skill builders to help push the boundaries on what Alexa can do for customers. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, technical skills, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role on the Alexa Skills team.
You must have hands-on development experience (preferably node / python) and experience working with partners from a consulting, evangelism, solution architecture or similar role. You will be the "face of Amazon" with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
• Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners
• Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible with Alexa Skills
• Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
• Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
• Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
• Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
• Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
• 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
• Experience with two or more development languages such as (Node.js, Python, Java, etc)
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
• Hands on development experience or full understanding of mobile App development pipeline and process
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top