Are you interested in joining a highly technical team at Amazon Internet Services Private Limited ("AISPL"), the local reseller of AWS Cloud in India, that invests in your success by providing a comprehensive learning program?, enterprise solutions architecture (SA) team provides an education program that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, job shadowing opportunities, and a peer-reviewed opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect at AISPL, you will partner with customers, AISPL business development ("BD") and other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud services in India. In collaboration with BD team at AISPL, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers in India. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. At AISPL, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS cloud within AISPL's enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology BD or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AISPL, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with enterprise customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer, and BD experience. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS cloud.
• Experience in building technology strategy and senior level relationships with Media customers - Content Studios, Film houses, Post Production Studios and Broadcasters.
• Prior experience in the media industry (Content Creation or Content Distribution) with hands-on architecture of core media workloads within these segments
• Understanding of the media ISV/vendor ecosystem and technology
• Solid experience in design/implementation/management of complex distributed IT applications and infrastructure
• Solid experience in infrastructure (compute, storage, network), application, or database architectures
• Awareness of cloud computing benefits, concepts and principles
• Awareness of software development tools and methodologies
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and trends and learn new skills quickly
• Technical degree; Computer Science, Engineering or Math background highly desired, or equivalent work experience
• History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale Media/ broadcast or other enterprise customers
• Experience architecting, migrating or transforming media solutions on to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise services, products and architecture frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or another cloud platform
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.