Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to outstanding esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Learn about all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate full stack software engineer who is excited to solve challenging platform safety problems. As a senior software engineer on Twitch's Sitewide Safety team, you will lead building features used by Twitch users and internal Safety operators to ensure our users have positive, safe experiences on Twitch.
• Embrace and champion engineering best practices with the team and Twitch
• Produce clean, high-quality, and well tested code
• Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and other collaborators to build Safety products
• Partner with other engineering teams to deliver on complex projects together
• BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer
• Ability to write production quality code
• Proficiency in full stack development
• Familiarity in the AWS ecosystem of services
• Experience building available systems and services with a large request volume
• Fluency in some subset of UI design, data modeling, algorithms, and schema design
• Mentorship experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Commuter Benefits
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
• Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.