Senior Software Engineer - Amazon Scout
- Seattle, WA
As a Senior Software Development Engineer specializing in data and model pipelines, you have the chance to help develop cutting-edge technology that help us deliver to customers.
In this job you will:
• Collaborate with top-notch research scientists, software development engineers and hardware engineers to build high-quality production code
• Design and implementation of scalable production quality automated solutions to train and predict data
• Contribute to design and implementation of computer vision algorithms for semantic segmentation, object detection,
• Contribute to larger system architecture planning and development process led by project or team architects
• Provide effective estimation of system implementation complexity and development costs
You are a person with a commitment to team work, who enjoys working on complex systems, is customer centric, and thrives on the challenge of prototyping new systems that will operate at scale.
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
• 7+ years of software development experience developing data and/or model training pipelines for deep learning applications or similar
• 7+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
• 7+ years of experience developing software with C++ or Python.
• 7+ years of software development experience with computer vision or perception models
• Master's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of sagemaker or other cloud machine learning solutions.
• Experience building mission critical, highly available systems and operating 24x7 services.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/usWe believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top