Senior Software Engineer - Advanced Network Transport Algorithms
- Haifa, Israel
Join the Amazon family and take part in the development of next generation products that will define the future of the cloud domain. Annapurna Labs, an Amazon company, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. We're searching for sharp engineers to drive cutting edge products, re:invent super computers and further develop our new SRD (Scalable Reliable Datagram) network protocol into the largest public cloud on the planet, starting from the identification and definition of project requirement, feature development and deployment, to operation support on a very large scale.
Your job will include improving SRD protocol related algorithms using diverse approaches like constrained optimization, control theory, signal processing and machine learning. The role requires a person with both strong theoretical background and hands-on capabilities who can come up with innovative ways to approach the problem, apply appropriate techniques to collect/analyze data, implement and test the solution, and provide necessary support after deployment.
Are you ready to join the future?
Learn more on SRD:
• Recent paper on SRD "A Cloud-Optimized Transport Protocol for Elastic and Scalable HPC"
• Peter DeSantis talking about re:inventing HPC infrastructure using EFA & SRD:
• Brian Barrett talking application scaling with EFA and SRD:
• The applicant should have a B.Sc. in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related scientific disciplines (or equivalent experience)
• Experience in some of these fields: statistical signal processing, machine learning, mathematical modelling, and optimization algorithm development
• Experience in development of algorithms operating in resource-constrained environment
• Hands on capabilities (coding, large scale simulation), and ability to work in a complex system landscape
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• 3+ years of practical experience applying ML solution in a production environment
• Knowledge of network and/or storage protocols (TCP/IP, IB, iSCSI, NVMoF and others)
• Knowledge of feedback control systems
• Peer-reviewed scientific contributions in premier journals and conference
Back to top