Senior Software Development Manager
Are you excited about building a powerful new ecosystem for Brand Owners? Are you thrilled to work on a new initiative? If so, we are looking for you.
Amazon Brand Registry and Protection is a new initiative geared to enhancing the experience for Brand Owners. We realize that the future of Marketplace – and Amazon – is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide Brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity.
We will be delivering a wide range of automations and experiences using massive big datasets and distributed frameworks. You will develop innovative solutions for brand registry, brand protection, brand owner profile and experiences. You will develop high performance platforms to service the world's largest selection to millions to customers. We will learn from existing data through machine learning and build targeted solutions for brand owners.
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will build services to handle billions of requests per day, while maintaining the response latencies in milliseconds and meeting strict SLA requirements. As a SDE at Amazon, you will drive the technical direction of the team, working with many different technologies. You will design and code, troubleshoot and support.
- Experience in all aspects of software development, including technical expertise, project management, and personnel management.
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative, customer-centric products
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills
- Deeply technical with track record of successful delivery as individual contributor and leader
- Experience with building robust, scalable, distributed systems solutions for complex business problems
- Execution experience in fast-paced environments and performance driven culture
- Proven track record building, motivating and growing teams of star players
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally at all levels
- A minimum of a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- The ideal candidate is a business and tech-savvy, analytical manager with a verifiable track record of managing and delivering enterprise projects on time and within budget.
- Candidate must have a strong customer focus and excellent expectation management abilities.
- Candidates must demonstrate proactive technical leadership, strong verbal and written communication skills, and a proven ability to multi-task and manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A record of hiring of strong technical team members, leaders and managers.
- MS degree in Computer Science or MBA, with 10+ years of experience managing distributed computing/server core software engineering teams.
- Maniacal Customer Obsession
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top