Senior Software Development Engineer - Sponsored Display
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for helping Advertisers reach customers on and off Amazon. The Endemic Multi-Channel Advertising team is defining and delivering a collection of self-service display advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses, helping people who sell on Amazon promote their products across the web to drive long term growth. We are a highly motivated and collaborative team eager to iterate and seeking innovative solutions to address our customers' needs.
The Creative Optimization and Renderer team owns large-scale distributed software applications that deliver billions of impressions across the globe every single day all within tens of milliseconds. We empower creative template developers across multiple ad programs to build enriched creatives through sophisticated server-side rendering capabilities . We enable advertisers to easily create and dynamically optimize their ads for best performance and are a core service in the Amazon display advertising ecosystem. Our services are rapidly evolving to support the demanding futuristic growth of the Amazon Advertising business.
We're looking for experienced, motivated software engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads. You'll work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. You enjoy innovating, simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges. Sounds like a good fit? Apply now.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
• Experience in designing, building and testing backend web-service applications.
• Deep understanding of OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures.
• Able to write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity.
Back to top