Senior Software Development Engineer: Deep Learning
We are looking for an experienced software developer to contribute to the core engine of the open-source deep learning framework, MXNet : http://mxnet.io
If you are passionate about building strong computational foundations that utilize core computer science and engineering skills like high-performance computing, distributed systems and applied math to build the state-of-the-art deep learning framework, MXNet, we would like to talk to you.
You will have exciting and challenging responsibilities like:
- Learn and use advanced technologies like CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, Distributed Systems, etc.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams, technology companies around the world and open source community.
- Create innovative products, and see them launched in high-volume production within Amazon and with Amazon customers.
This position within the Machine Learning team presents a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast-growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical expertise in high-performance computing and machine learning, desire to have an industry-wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver critical MXNet engine features that will have a broad business impact.
- PhD or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- Strong C/C++ and Python programming experience.
- 5+ years of experience in programming parallel and distributed systems, debugging low-level problems, performance analysis and optimizations, and numerical methods.
- PhD in Computer Science or applied science field
- 10+ years of commercial software development experience with C++
- Familiar with Python or programing language use in ML
- Experience programming GPUs
- Experience using or developing deep learning frameworks
- Experience contributing to open-source projects
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top