Amazon WW Operations Organization is seeking a Senior Software Development Engineer to help build Amazon's indirect supply chain.
In this role, you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex supply chain business environments. You should be passionate about utilizing the latest technologies to build end to end business solutions, working with huge datasets to answer business questions. You should have deep expertise in the creation and management of backend and frontend applications and data stores, as well as proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• 8+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance
• Programming experience in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++
• Hands-on experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, backend architecture, and data tiers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers
• Knowledge in AWS infrastructure and various AWS services
• Experience in React frontend development
• Experience working in large, cross-team projects
• Experience working in an agile, fast-iterating software development environment
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.