Do you want to join a team of talented software engineers who are helping to revolutionize mobility to the cloud for their customers? AWS Migration Hub is seeking an exceptional developer to work on the challenging problem of accelerating our customers journey from on-premises computing to running their businesses on AWS.
As a senior developer in this office, you will design and build a service that will help large enterprise companies migrate their computing to AWS. Delivering a reliable and high-performance service at AWS scale requires engineers with extraordinary technical expertise and boundless creativity. At Amazon, we also expect engineers like you to interact with customers, to understand our business goals, and to innovate rapidly, delivering high-quality and ground-breaking functionality.
What does it take to thrive as a developer at AWS? You need to be creative, curious, responsible, and able to work with others to rapidly turn an idea into working code. You're excited about writing code, implementing big ideas, and helping to coach those around you to raise the team's bar for code quality. You want the opportunity to grow your technical and professional skills while helping AWS grow. You relish the opportunity to dig into complex operational issues and to help customers build the next generation of web applications. You're someone who knows how to work hard and deliver results but is also able to have fun while they are doing it.
to know more about Migration Hub.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 4+ Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational database
• 8+ years of experience working on large-scale applications.
• 2+ years of experience as a lead developer.
Apply online or reach out to email@example.com to know more
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.