Senior Software Development Engineer (Amazon Stores)
- Windhof, Luxembourg
If you are looking for a new challenge, you enjoy solving complex problems, you thrive in ambiguity, and have extensive experience building customer-facing applications then come and join us.
You will be working with a team of highly motivated and fun-loving individuals. You will be using the latest software stacks and cloud technologies to architect, implement, test and deliver world class solutions to our customers.
At Amazon a Sr. SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language like Java, C++, or C#
• Proficiency in computer science fundamentals such as algorithm design, complexity analysis, data structures, object oriented design, test driven development and continuous integration
• Experience architecting, designing, building large scale complex software solutions
• Experience development on cloud based infrastructure
• Experience leading and influencing software engineering best practices within your team and across software development life cycle
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in building software projects
• Master's degree in computer science or related field.
• Experience in architecting, designing, building large scale complex software solutions
• Experience in development on cloud based infrastructure.
• Experience leading and influencing software engineering best practices within your team and across software development life cycle.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including communicating with other technical teams, product management, and senior management.
• Experience mentoring software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive software engineers.
• Experience in big data processing.
• Experience in machine learning
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
#SFO-PS-SDE3 #SFO-PSF3-SDE3 #PS-SDE3 #PSF3-SDE3
Back to top