Senior Software Development Engineer Amazon Freight
- Nashville, TN
Want to be part of Amazon Freight? We are looking for a talented senior engineer who can guide a team through ambiguous challenges in creating API platforms to enable our freight customers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, and work with top notch software developers, this might be the role for you. You will look at the big picture from both business and technology perspective, possess strong design and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with data and algorithms. You are not afraid of ambiguity, like thinking "outside the box", and get excited about difficult challenges. You are a strong team player and motivated self-starter who thrives in a startup-like environment where flexibility is essential.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional or military experience
• Experiencing building and maintaining mission-critical enterprise software
• Be passionate about software innovation
• Experience building high scale distributed systems
• Practical experience with software engineering best practices
Back to top