Senior Software Development Engineer - Alexa Automotive
- Warsaw, Poland
At Amazon, we believe that voice is the simplest, most natural way to communicate, and we have a mission to make Alexa, our cloud-based voice service, available everywhere. We recognise that our customer's lives are not confined to the walls of their home. We are focused on bringing Alexa into the vehicle to help simplify your drive and keep you entertained, just by asking.We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our team.
Your role will involve:
• Serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
• Ensuring the quality of architecture and design of systems.
• Functionally decomposing complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
• Providing expert knowledge in performance, scalability, and engineering best practices.
• Effectively researching and benchmarking Amazon technology against competing systems in the industry.
• Assisting in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
• Exerting technical influence over the core platform teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your knowledge and experience.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of professional experience with Software Development including leading software development groups
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language, like Java, C/C++ or C#.
• Sharp analytical abilities and strong system design skills.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing team members and project stakeholders.
• Strong fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and data structures.
• Master's or higher degree in computer science or related field such as mathematics, engineering, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
• Experience with Machine Learning
• Embedded software development
• Experience in mentoring/coaching others
Back to top