Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to customers, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Prime Air Engineering Systems team is looking for an outstanding engineer who combines superb technical, analytical, and operational capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. Our software builds Prime Air's autonomous delivery drones and enables software engineers to develop cutting-edge algorithms.
A successful candidate will be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We're looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years professional experience in software development
• Proficiency in C++ and Python
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience working with engineering tools including build systems, static analysis tools, and IDEs
• Experience working in the aerospace industry
• Experience working with robotics software frameworks or middleware
• Experience building and simulating complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch and SLA-driven operations of the project
• Experience in communicating with end users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements and describe product features and technical designs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.