Senior Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
AWS Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team is building next generation enterprise supply chain products on native AWS from ground up. Come and be part of the team that enables Amazon AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have immediate impact on the thousands of developers and businesses around the world.
Our Seattle Team is growing very fast and looking for innovative and passionate software developers who want to work on challenging and high impact problems. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements federated and highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability and latency guarantees. You will use AWS's cutting edge technologies to build services and customer features rapidly.
To succeed in this role, you must have a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures and able to produce bulletproof code. You must be passionate about delivering high-quality designs, creative in solving hard problems and unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Master's degree or PHD in Computer Science or equivalent
• 10+ years of industry experience.
• Work well in a fast-moving team environment and effectively deliver technical implementations having complex dependencies and requirements.
• Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
• Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
• Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
• Strong system design skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top