Senior Software Development engineer
- Seattle, WA
Drive by a mall. The parking lot is full. What are some reasons shoppers go to a mall? Seeing a product? Asking questions about a product? Seeing how a product is used? Getting product support post purchase? Hanging out with other folks who identify with the product?
How can technology meet those needs? Video!
We are a full stack team owning front end experiences and the services that support them. We deliver our experiences on iOS/Web/Android using HTML/JS/Cordova/React Native and Native as required. We build the back end services using Java on AWS as required, and we spackle over the gaps with a splattering of python and jedi mind tricks as required.
As an experienced Senior SDE, you will help deliver beefy projects, and grow. The experiences and services you will develop are full stack, multi milestone projects with clear success criteria. We have a wealth of experienced developers on our teams and need more.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• General awesomeness in software engineering and life
• Video and Media Experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top