Senior Software Development Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
AWS Networking Software enhances every aspect of our customers networking infrastructure and enables all of the benefits of hosting complex workloads in the cloud.
We are looking for senior software development engineers with an extensive background in networking for a brand new initiative within the AWS Elastic Network Adapter team.
The Elastic Network Adapter team enables enhanced networking on several critical AWS EC2 instances including: Accelerated Computing Instances, Compute Optimized Instances, Memory Optimized Instances, and Storage Optimized Instances running on Linux infrastructure.
As a senior software development engineer on The Elastic Network Adapter team, you will be a thought leader owning the architecture and development of features that support lower latencies, lower network jitter, and higher packet-per-second performance, and mentor a brilliant team of experienced engineers.
Join us today and shape the future of one of AWS fastest growing products!
• B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
• 7+ years of professional engineering experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in modern programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java
• 5+ years of professional experience with networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, RDMA
• 5+ years of professional experience in embedded environments
• 5+ years of professional experience with Linux kernel development
• M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience with high throughput networking systems, cache coherency algorithms, or eventually consistent systems
• Experience building complex and distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top