Senior Software Development Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
Want to work on one of the coolest and most innovative pieces of technology in the recent years? We built Amazon Alexa, the Amazon cloud service that powers devices such as Amazon Echo, FireTV, Amazon Tap and Echo Dot. By joining our team, you can be a part of building the the Star Trek computer. Together we will revolutionize how people interact with devices and services!
Our work is characterized by high scale, complexity and the need for invention. We offer great opportunities to work on low-latency distributed systems in the machine learning space.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Java, C/C++, C#)
• Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Experience with Linux/Unix systems and Bash scripting
• Solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures).
• Strong personal interest in learning, researching and creating new technologies with high commercial impact
• Attention to details and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Professional communication skills and ability to contribute to team discussions
• Working proficiency in English
• Familiarity with Machine Learning, specifically in Deep Learning Sequence - to - Sequence models optimization for inference
• Experience with CI/CD systems and build automation
• Knowledge and experience with various processes in the full SDLC (coding standards, code reviews, source control, build systems, integration and deployment, maintenance, updates, etc.)
Back to top