Senior Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
AWS Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team is building next generation enterprise supply chain products on native AWS from ground up. Come and be part of the team that enables Amazon AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have immediate impact on the thousands of developers and businesses around the world.
Our Seattle Team is growing very fast and looking for innovative and passionate software developers who want to work on challenging and high impact problems. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements federated and highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability and latency guarantees. You will use AWS's cutting edge technologies to build services and customer features rapidly.
To succeed in this role, you must have a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures and able to produce bulletproof code. You must be passionate about delivering high-quality designs, creative in solving hard problems and unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Experience with design and development of highly scalable web services
• Sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive
• Focus on clean code and robust design.
• Mentoring and technical leadership
• Written and verbal communications skills
• Analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Back to top