Senior Signal Integrity Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
We are looking for a Senior Signal Integrity Engineer with strong skills and experience in system level time and frequency domain analysis for signal and power integrity. In this role you will be responsible for complete ownership of providing SI solutions to deliver products in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like environment and work independently to deliver multiple projects in parallel.
To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detailed oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities while meeting time to market, cost and quality goals.
- 7+ years of experience with a BS or MS in related field
- 7 + years of hands on experience in simulations and lab validation for SI.
- Fluent in using at least one time domain and one frequency domain tool such as Hspice, SiSoft, Sigrity, HFSS and Microwave Studio
- Experience using VNA, high speed scopes and probing techniques.
- Experience with Bertscope is a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities to interpret simulation and lab data to identify issues and provide solutions to fix those problems
- Good at making design tradeoffs to provide optimal solution to meet cost and time to market requirements
- As part of signal integrity analysis you will also be expected to design for EMC to deliver products free of EM radiation issues.
- Experience in simulations for EM radiation
- Fluent with Cadence Allegro and CMS for design reviews and constraint definition
- Strong communication and documentation skills including skills to manage without authority
- Partner with Software team to define and implement diagnostics for hardware validation at component, signal and interface level
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top