Senior Security Engineer
The AWS Business Productivity team brings the power of AWS to the workplace with solutions that minimize the undifferentiated heavy lifting that business professionals endure every day. We are now working on a new customer-facing product that will help millions of customers be more productive by addressing big pain points they encounter in their day-to-day work.
We are looking for a strong security engineer who will help build the technical solution from the ground up in collaboration with a team with world-class talent. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a brand new team and influence the technical design as well as the product direction. You will have the opportunity to work across the stack from cloud-based services to mobile apps and collaborate closely with peers from teams across Amazon.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Expert level threat modeling experience
- Secure networking expertise
- Mobile application security and development expertise
- Secure coding expertise
- Experience in OOP, Java, UNIX, C++, Web services, and UNIX tools
- Experience with identity management and authentication
- Experience with secure development life-cycles
- Experience mentoring the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Master's degree or higher
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of security and privacy standards including ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOC, and HIPAA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with large scale, distributed systems.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top