Senior Security Consultant
- United States
Do you like tackling planetary scale security challenges? We're looking for an experienced security leader in our Global Specialty Practice who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer's trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy. This role will collaborate with multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) engineering teams as well as across our wider business, partners and with customers to introduce and refine new platform web services. The team will harvest, package and publish best practices and repeatable offerings leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure for the largest enterprises.
We work on enterprise customer engagement directly and jointly with our partners around the world. Our AWS consultants deliver IT infrastructure architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, perform enterprise portfolio assessments, review operational best practices and conduct skills transfer workshops. AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address security and compliance, performance and scale, availability and manageability. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services. They also assist with the non-technical change management work on policies, processes and people changes.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
• Strong hands-on technical experience & expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
• Technical expertise (design and implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
• Experience driving organizational change at a customer
• Strong product management experience
• Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks
Back to top