At AWS, we're hiring highly passionate and deeply technical cloud computing Security Consultants to help our partners develop technical expertise and work with our partners on key customer engagements. Our Security Consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops. AWS Security consultants will collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
• Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
• Delivery - Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services. This will be done via onsite customer projects.
• Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
• Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
• Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps)
• Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
• Cloud Computing Experience. AWS Certifications are a plus
• Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
• Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
• Experience with integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics
• Implementation or integration experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IDS/IPS, Anti-DDOS, encryption tools and SIEM
• Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
• Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Understanding implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and NIST/DoD frameworks
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.