We're looking for an experienced security leader in our Global Speciality Practice who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer's trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy. This role will collaborate with multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) engineering teams as well as across our wider business, partners and with customers to introduce and refine new platform web services. The team will harvest, package and publish best practices and repeatable offerings leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure for the largest enterprises.
We work on enterprise customer engagement directly and jointly with our partners around the world. Our AWS consultants deliver IT infrastructure architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, perform enterprise portfolio assessments, review operational best practices and conduct skills transfer workshops. AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address security and compliance, performance and scale, availability and manageability. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services. They also assist with the non-technical change management work on policies, processes and people changes.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
We are open to basing this role in any major city in India for the right candidate. This is a customer facing role therefore you may be required to work remotely to deliver professional services where required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
• Lead internal builder projects
• Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
• Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
• Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
• Mentor & invest in the development of team members
• Extensive experience in IT security
• Strong hands-on technical experience & expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
• Technical expertise (design and implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
• Extensive experience in IT security, including privacy, controls, etc.
• Notable customer consulting experience and collaboration skills
• Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as identity management, federation systems, WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
• Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as ISO, SOC, PCI, NIST, IRAP, etc.
• Experience implementing security controls in enterprise environment
• Evidence of the ability to lead effectively within organisations
• Familiarity with recovery/backup and business continuity processes in distributed operations
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organisations