Senior Salesforce CRM developer
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers in India to grow their online sales. See services.amazon.in for details of products and services. This business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce CRM Developer to join in our team and work on developing new features on CRM (sales cloud) for our sales channels.
The successful candidate will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the development of Salesforce.com majorly in apex, aura and lightning web components. The candidate is expected to engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, do user training, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. He will be passionate about his work, self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a go-to man for all issues related to salesforce.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Be the technical owner of the Salesforce platform/instances, including custom development, taking architecture decisions, etc
• Responsible for developing in apex code, visual force pages, lightning components, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
• Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
• Understanding customer, internal sales and account management team needs and translating the business requirements into user stories and technical requirements for configuration and development in salesforce CRM
• Rolling out new features and functions to internal and external customers with high attention to "landing" them effectively. High attention to measuring results to ensure that goals to improve experience and/or efficiency are met and course-correct quickly when necessary.
• Work on setting up integrations/API between salesforce and other enterprise systems
• Manage salesforce CRM instances for multiple Amazon businesses and be the single point of contact for all user needs and requests for the Salesforce system.
• Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments
• Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization's to address evolving business requirements.
• Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders
• Prioritize, communicate, and complete Salesforce-related projects as prioritized by the business.
• Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
• Create new metrics and build upon KPI's in place to document and track the effectiveness of the Salesforce team and system, and documenting the work managed through this team.
• Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained
• Ensure that quality assurance practices are adhered to in deploying new features and functions
• Engineering degree in computer science or related fields
• 5+ years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com and other CRM solutions
• Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture and components
• Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1, Advanced Developer (DEV 501) or equivalent Salesforce experience OR Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
• Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, Bulk API and Streaming APIs.
• Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
• Experience with Salesforce products (Lightning, WAVE, Communities, Partner, or Customer Portal)
• Experience with Pardot and other Salesforce applications
• Experience developing and implementing solutions across multiple businesses
• Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies.
• Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools such as Informatica Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
Back to top