Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with a web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator to be the primary point of contact for multiple AWS business groups who require configuration, maintenance, administration, data management, reporting, documentation, and training within our SFDC environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.
AWS SFDC Administrators proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, their business, and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. They manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. SFDC Administrators will run independently as well as partner with SFDC Program Managers for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. Administrators must leverage their technical skillset and teamwork capabilities to successfully implement large projects that are scheduled to be built and delivered by SFDC Project Management teams.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
• Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
• Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
• Experience migrating classic to Lightning UI.
• Experience configuring and implementing latest salesforce products (Einstein Bots, Einstein Analytics, Customer 360, Lightning Components etc)
• Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical busines needs.
• Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
• Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
• Hands on experience in performing complex data loads
• Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
• Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
• 24/7 ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages
• Develop and train admin resources.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years' experience implementing and configuring .com for 500+ users
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the .com architecture
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
• Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
• Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
• Experience with FinancialForce.com, Marketo, Eloqua, Data.com, ReferenceEdge and other apps
• Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups)
• Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
• Technical project management experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the bias of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top