Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon End User Computing services working on AWS Global Accounts? WorkSpaces, AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs and WorkLink make-up the AWS managed service platform for End User computing based in the Amazon cloud. This is a newly created opportunity with the flexibility for you to be based in Germany, France or UK.
Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as the key End User computing and Enterprise Productivity provider? As an Enterprise Sales Representative for AWS End User Computing you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of this critical emerging cloud technology.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for End User Computing?
Come build the future with us.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives and Partners
• Create & articulate value propositions around the use of AWS desktop solutions such as WorkSpaces, AppStream and WorkDocs.
• Accelerate customer adoption of AWS Enterprise Productivity solutions
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies
• AWS Cloud Practitioner certified