Do you want to join the Amazon Fire TV team in Europe? Amazon Devices is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Senior Sales and Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract (maternity leave cover) to drive demand for Fire TV Edition programs in Europe.
In this highly visible role, you will manage sales and strategy for Fire TV Edition products, working closely with global and local partners, site merchandising and advertising teams across Amazon to ensure the category reaches its maximum potential.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive sales and marketing experience, be able to analyze forecasting and sales data, be able to negotiate deals and to propose marketing initiatives. You will have past hands on experience of driving demand for a business and must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and detailed implementation as needed. You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
• Relevant years of experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• A bachelor's degree is required
• Fluency in English.
• Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
• Significant experience in delivering results in a fast-paced business environment
• Demonstrated success in quantitative data analysis and recommendations. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandizing teams
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon
• Proven ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities
• MBA preferred
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with teams across the organization and with a variety of external stakeholders.
• Strong bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• An additional EU language is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.