Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- United States
Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast paced, action packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon's high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members. Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for seasoned marketing experts to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications, and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting hourly employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
You will lead:
• Local marketing strategy & optimizations: utilize marketing savvy to develop and execute an effective integrated marketing plan, tailored for the local market. Also, you will use data to rigorously assess channel & media effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and optimize accordingly to achieve application goals.
• Candidate experience: be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey.
• 5+ years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing, ideally including local marketing programs
• 5+ years of a proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
• Bachelor's degree
• Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
• Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
• 2+ years of global marketing experience and familiarity working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
• 2+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
• Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records..
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado Applicants: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $100K -137K Annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top