Senior Recruiting Manager, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring a Senior Recruiting Manager to lead a dynamic technical recruiting team based in Herndon, Virginia. This role is responsible for leading the recruiting strategy and execution for AWS' government regions. The Senior Recruiting Manager acts as a business partner and talent advisor that works closely with senior business leaders, HR Business Partners and the Recruiting team to set and drive goals, processes, and metrics. This role has the unique ability work across all of AWS' businesses and impact each technical team. As a thought leader, the Senior Recruiting Manager will apply recruiting subject matter expertise in the cleared and uncleared markets to lead operational excellence in talent attraction, talent assessment and new market growth.
This leadership role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to apply their Federal Government Recruiting experience in a large-scale, commercial company. The successful candidate will be a talented, customer-focused Recruiting leader with a passion for delighting our clients and our candidates.
In this role, the Senior Recruiting Manager will:
- Drive solutions and shape recruiting strategies for new and existing markets
- Influence multiple stakeholders within the business and across central teams
- Bring clarity and drive decisions on complex issues that impact multiple businesses
- Shape business decisions based on data & deep dive analysis
- Innovate regularly and with ease
- Effectively grow and develop a team of recruiting leaders and individual contributors
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast-paced and fun! If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
- 7+ years of leadership experience, with experience managing a team of 10+
- 10+ years of HR/Recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience managing managers
- 5+ year proven track record as an influencer, thought leader, and strategist
- Demonstrated ability to lead transformational solutions as part of a broad recruiting strategy
- Demonstrated success in utilizing data and metrics to drive analytically-based decision making
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience of recruiting in the cleared community highly desired
- 5+ years of recruiting leadership experience standing up hiring strategies in new markets
- Proven track record of diagnosing and solving complex problems in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to present complex ideas in writing in the form of authoring white papers, proposals, or other formal strategy documents
- Experience in both commercial and government recruiting a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top