Senior Promotions & Partnerships Manager
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Oscar-winning films Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, alongside the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids and an extensive library of Amazon feature films.
Amazon Studios releases 14 - 16 films per year to Theaters, Home Entertainment and Prime Video. Our films are ambitious, independent movies by visionary directors that require innovative materials, creative marketing campaigns and excellent communication with internal team members and filmmakers.
Amazon Studios Original Movies is seeking a Senior Promotions & Partnerships Manager to join our theatrical marketing and distribution team. In this role, you will lead and manage inventive promotional and event marketing opportunities for our movies to increase our marketing value, drive online traffic, increase Prime subscriptions and garner consumer buzz and attention. This role will be responsible for identifying, developing and optimizing relationships with partners and key industry stakeholders to drive significant marketing value.
- Develop and coordinate promotional strategies and partnerships to create organic marketing initiatives to extend our marketing reach
- Oversee grassroots agencies, community and influencer outreach critical to our campaigns
- Work closely with marketing and publicity leads to ensure proper integration for all our titles
- Develop festival strategies and relationships including managing requests, outreach and screenings
- Guide and maintain promotional integrity in a manner that enhances our brand messaging
- Work closely with legal, finance and other relevant business teams to ensure timely and proper vetting, risk management and cost controls
- Build and manage relationships with promotional agencies, event and logistics companies
- Measure effectiveness of promotional activities, report and course correct as needed
- Supervise creation and production of promotional merchandise as needed
- 7+ years of experience in theatrical film promotions and partnerships
- Excellent creative and analytical skills with an eye for innovation
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely convey information, ideas, and strategies
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with Amazon executives at all levels, as well as outside brands, partners, agencies and our filmmakers
- Relevant promotions experience with a major studio, marketing agency, consumer marketing and/or major consumer companies and products
- Possess strong decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top