Senior Program Manager, Worldwide Physical Gift Cards
How often have you had an opportunity to solve business problems through innovative solutions on a global scale? We are looking for passionate individuals who love to innovate and create world-class gifting experiences that will change customers' lives. If this sounds intriguing, then we'd like to talk to you about a role on the Amazon Gift Cards team.
The Gift Cards team is responsible for creating and enhancing multiple products sold globally through a variety of channels including the Amazon website, corporate sales, and retail stores. Our product line includes electronic gift cards (e.g., email, SMS, print at home), physical gift cards, and programmatic interfaces that allow gift card issuance on demand for corporate customers.
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Program Manager for its Worldwide Physical Gift Card business. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and process driven background. This position will be responsible for developing strategic business plans worldwide for the business unit as well as tactical execution.
In addition, the Sr. Program Manager is expected to be a leader beyond their respective categories to help define and drive projects to improve buying systems/processes, identify and resolve defects, reduce waste and improve overall efficiency in order to position our physical products for long-term growth. The Sr. Program Manager will coordinate product launches and process improvements with international partners in order to drive the Gift Card business at a global scale.
This candidate will possess strong negotiation abilities, partner management skills, project management skills, strong financial acumen, a high degree of ownership and integrity, a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and be a great team player.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in business management/product sourcing/inventory management/supply chain/vendor management or 2+ years of relevant experience with an MBA
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence people and teams at every level in the organization
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external teams
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- MBA degree; Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a similar field
- 3+ years experience working with Supply Chain operations tools and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects /responsibilities
- Familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques
- Retail experience a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top