Senior Program Manager, Underserved pickup
- Bellevue, WA
The North American Access Points team is seeking a proven Senior Program Manager to bring pickup to customers that have struggled to utilize Amazon. Successful home deliveries can be challenging in some locations and for some groups of customers. This role will build, test and scale the strategy to enable pickup for these customers.
The Senior Program Manager (SPM) is an expert on problem solving and can apply program management techniques to build, launch and scales initiatives. The ideal candidate can leverage product and program management experience to develop and lead the strategy for unlocking Amazon for undeserved customers through proving pickup solutions. The SPM will work across several stakeholder teams including product management, business intelligence, business development, marketing, finance and retail to develop and deploy initiatives. The SPM will be adept at building and maintaining relationships, highly analytical, customer obsessed, adaptable and enjoys the intellectual challenge associated with working on a greenfield initiative.
We care about your career growth, too. As part of a global team you will have the opportunity to influence and drive global strategies. You'll work across multiple functions and teams giving you a wide variety of career growth opportunities. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Proven analytical skills, excel proficiency, and experience in analyzing large data sets
- Strong leadership background in project/program/product management
- Proven ability to influence across functions and senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects: prioritization, planning, task delegation and hitting deadlines
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools for analytics and reporting
- Fluent Spanish would be an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of relevant business leadership experience, finance or product management
- Experience with data analytics and financial analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Fluency and comfort with written communication and
- Experience leading complex cross functional projects and programs.
- MBA Preferred
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple work streams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience influencing senior executives
If you are currently enrolled in or have graduated from a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D program in the past 6 months, your background aligns more closely with our Student Programs openings. To learn more about our Student Programs and search for internships and full-time opportunities please visit this site: www.amazon.jobs/en/business_categories/student-programs
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top