At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As Senior Program Manager, Supplier Diversity, you will be responsible for overseeing the supplier diversity program by leading and monitoring opportunities for diverse suppliers for Amazon Global Customer Fulfillment Procurement across WW Ops. You will work with Category Managers to develop diverse supplier strategies and executing on sourcing activities. The Senior Program Manager will manage suppliers for a group of categories to operationalize strategies and continue development of diverse suppliers. The Program Manager will work across teams, Amazon's affinity groups and other functions across Amazon businesses to execute on supplier diversity initiatives. The role will work with diverse suppliers across a set of categories of spend in WW Ops. The Program Manager will work across teams to develop both new and existing suppliers to support across businesses. This role will be responsible to implement programs and drive results across categories of spend, assess risks, balance the business needs vs constraints. The role will provide analytics and performance metrics for the supplier diversity team. The Program Manager will be the primary point of contact for the Supplier Diversity and Inclusion program in their categories to truly impact the communities we work in and support.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Identify, research, assess capabilities of diverse vendors to create supply base across a set of spend categories.
• Develop diverse suppliers in collaboration with business for future opportunities and requirements.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with diverse supplier organizations.
• Analyze and report on supplier diversity program and metrics.
• Manage and track diversity spend in alignment with Supplier Diversity Program teams.
• Manage various supplier diversity initiatives for a set of categories in WW Ops.
• Manage communications for internal stakeholders on vendor & supplier diversity.
• Makes key decisions and/or recommendations concerning sourcing strategy, negotiation strategy, contract awards, and supplier management
• Interacts externally with the supplier community and industry analysts
Travel Requirements - up to 25%
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Data Science, Public Administration, Finance, Engineering, Human Resources,
• 5+ years of relevant experience is Operations, Supply Chain, Business Development, Public Administration, or Supplier Diversity.
• 5+ years of experience in program management, sourcing project management and supplier or customer relationship management.
• Business Intelligence and Data Analytics program management experience. Strong Systems and tools: Data Analytics tools, MS Excel, Word, and Oracle.
• Master's Degree in Business, Data Science, Public Administration, Finance, Engineering, Human Resources
• Program Management including communications experience
• Candidate must have ability to work independently and to prioritize work assignments.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us