Senior Program Manager - Salesforce
The Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) organization is seeking a Senior Program Manager to be a part of shaping the future of University and Executive recruiting at Amazon. You will work closely with the Recruiting Experience development team to build and rollout innovative applications for Talent Acquisition with a specific focus on our Executive and University teams. These solutions may be a combination of building tools and partnering with key global strategic software partners. You will help develop the long term vision and roadmap with a relentless focus on the customer experience (Candidates and recruiters). This role requires you to work with recruiting and business teams across Amazon to gather global business requirements, you will evangelize the product, gather voice of the customer, and conduct user testing and training. You will work with product management to ensure requirements are being met, tasks are completed on time, and drive deliverables. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, inquisitive, builds strong relationships and communicates well in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Come be part of a team that will directly share and influence the future growth of every team at Amazon.
Key attributes for the role:
- Interest in technology and innovation; creative thinker who drives innovative strategies to improve candidate generation through recruiting technology solutions
- · Exceptional personal bias for action; acts as a highly productive program manager for complex global projects
- · Has a global mindset; excellent ability to partner with a broad global stakeholder group
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the organization and cross-functionally, with strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- · Passionate advocate for candidate experience; constantly thinks about how to improve the experience for candidates and influences clients to consider candidates as Amazon customers
- Bachelor's degree
- · 5+ years of program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- · Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- · Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
- · Strong verbal and written communications skills along with the ability to work cross functionally across the globe
- · An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
- · Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top