Senior Program Manager, Insights
- Seattle, WA
Does helping create, manage, and execute the mechanisms for a UX Research program that is being built from the ground up excite you? Are you passionate about working with a diverse set of stakeholders to orchestrate research and insights projects designed to better understand and improve Amazon Seller experiences?
Sellers' trust in Amazon is our top priority. In this role, you will work in conjunction with UX researchers to execute qualitative and quantitative research projects. You will drive our research output by continuously coordinating multiple simultaneous research activities, recruiting and retaining high-quality Seller research participants, and designing mechanisms to decrease the time between research requests and delivering actionable insights.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, escalate appropriately, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus various constraints
• Put repeatable processes in place that help us aggregate inputs, plan, and manage multiple parallel projects and execute our insights and UX research projects.
• Regularly communicate research and insight project statuses with product managers, policy teams, and stakeholders
• Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process.
• Primary Seller Insights point of contact for all external stakeholders and partner teams
• 5+ years of experience as a program or project manager, research producer, or similar role.
• 3+ years of experience leading project delivery for complex, cross functional, projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
• Excellent communication, narrative, and doc writing skills
• Excellent understanding of UX research and customer insights
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top