Senior Program Manager, Finance and Business Integration
- Seattle, WA
Amazon has an immediate opening for a Senior Program Manager to join our Finance and Business Integration team.
This position supports and can directly influence the launches of some of Amazon's newest global business initiatives in the consumer products, digital initiatives, merchant, operations, logistics, payments, and cloud computing lines of business. This leader will work closely with the global financial systems team, accounting operations teams, tax, treasury, and others and represent the accounting organization to various stakeholders. In this role, the candidate will be part of a team that collaborates with business finance and technical teams to deliver world class solutions that are highly scalable, secure, and flexible. This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize.
Successful candidates will have deep experience in the following three disciplines - Accounting, Program Management and Finance Systems. Candidate experience should cover financial processes, project management, accounting requirements documentation, process design, and user acceptance testing responsibilities. Demonstrated experience in leading teams to accomplish unusually complex challenges is expected as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Experience managing accounting / finance process improvement and/or technology projects with tight schedules
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related financial field, or equivalent work experience
• Master's degree or Accounting/Finance certification (CMA or CPA)
• PMP Certification
• Experience supporting accounting/finance customers to set and effectively manage expectations, project deliverables, and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise.
• Experience in managing cross-functional initiatives through influence versus direct management.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top