Are you excited about working on strategic initiatives in order to drive process improvement and raise the bar on customer experience? Are you comfortable working with data, partnering with several stakeholders and deal with ambiguity? If so, Amazon is looking for an exceptionally talented Sr. Program Manager to join the EU ultra-fast delivery team.
To be successful in this role you need strong analytical and problem solving skills, great communication (both verbal and written) and ability to deliver new initiatives working cross-functionally.
This role can be based in Luxembourg, London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Barcelona
• Owning EU ultra-fast grocery delivery programs, being responsible for: timely execution, quality and cost performance and reporting to Senior Leadership
• Performing deep data analysis and process mapping in order to scope, prioritize and drive process and performance improvement projects
• Partnering with Operations, Supply Chain and Retail teams to identify and overcome constraints in order to improve delivery performance
• Partnering with Tech teams in order to identify and prioritize requirements for new Tools/improvement to existing ones
• Benchmarking Amazon's internal ultra-fast delivery practices against best-in-class operations
• Partnering with Senior stakeholders and other key experts across the company to coordinate, support, and influence new business initiatives
• Coordinating global standardization of delivery practices and businesses processes
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an analytical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Finance/Economics)
• Solid experience as a program or project manager, delivering complex operational improvement projects
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use data to back up assumptions and guide actions
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Proficiency in automated reports/dashboards (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
• Knowledge of SQL and in data science tools (Python)
• Strong verbal and written communication and ability to influence stakeholders
• Experience or certification in Lean / Six Sigma Manufacturing methodologies.
• Experience in logistics or knowledge of last mile transportation industry
• Experience or knowledge of food/grocery ordering and delivery