Senior Program Manager
- Cambridge, MA
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
The Selling partner team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and Selling Partners. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the seller's needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses. Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon uses various state of the art enterprise grade tools that enables seamless customer experience to help our sellers. This includes a contact routing multimedia platform capable of intelligent routing. A comprehensive CRM system integrated to the selling partner portal and a versatile data management and decision support system making it an apt and comprehensive platform that is capable of supporting Amazons massive growth trajectory.
As a large-program owner, this role will be accountable for the overall strategy of the assigned programs as well as tactically driving teams in and outside selling partner organization to deliver. Should be able to define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data, drive improvements that are quantified with metrics, and influence resource allocation.
The Key responsibilities of this role:
1)Tool Systems Migrations / Transitions: The role will lead tool transitions, migrations of new processes within the contact routing and workforce tool (Aspect) s
2) Leading transformation needs that will impact the team / routing, scoping the transition and program manage migrations / transitions seamlessly.
3) Support new business unit establishment / expansions.
4) Dive deep to understand significant business problems in the assigned program space, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and providing scalable solutions
5) Improving Contact Routing and WFM Tools Optimization: Ability to Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
6) Partnering with operations and Tech teams to identify, scope, and solutions.
• Must be able to work from/relocate in our physical U.S. Seattle Washington site
• Masters degree preferred in information systems, statistics, or related field, or 4 years of relevant experience.
• 3+ years' experience in leading projects that are technical
• Project management experience. Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
• Prior Experience in ACD / Telecom systems
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, i.e. SQL/Oracle required.
• Experience in automation projects
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top